I'm not usually one for negative stamps or groups, and this might make some people angry. Zoey doesn't care.
Because of the adorable little trolls that are now prowling in the comments like little cockroaches, I've decided to post some solid information.
- PETA has killed over 97% of the animals it's taken into its care. (In the year 2006, 2,981 animals were killed, whereas only 12 were adopted.)
- PETA has given over $100,000 to arsonists and convicted criminals to blow stuff up and create havoc, rather than helping animals.
- PETA gave a man $70,000 after he bombed a University research lab.
- While PETA collects millions in donations by pretending to advocate for the welfare of animals, the group has killed 17,400 pets since 1998. Some animals are killed at PETA headquarters and stored in a giant walk-in freezer, which cost just under $10,000.
- Since 1998, PETA has transferred a total of 130 animals to other shelters, and 21 of them were chickens. By comparison, it killed over 10,000 animals.
- Many PETA members have been brainwashed and as a result, have maimed and even killed other humans beings in the name of animals. How does violence like this solve anything?
- PETA kills animals. Because it has other financial priorities - such as hiring arsonists to do terrorism and murder, making a giant walk-in freezer to store dead animals in, and ads in attempt to brainwash today's youth.
Some helpful links:[link][link][link][link]I shall also say this
- I love animals. Inhumane torture and the killing of animals for useless things is of course, horrible in my opinion. But, I also believe, as human being, we have the right to use what's naturally gifted to us by nature to survive, and eat animals.
I'm also going to post this as my featured Deviation to spite a certain annoying little troll.
Oops, look at what you did, little troll. xD
Peta fans, do us all a favor, and support your local ASPCA instead.
Now excuse me while I go eat my nice steak dinner.